Training, Implementation & results
The life blood of most business is sales. Sales is sales, marketing is different, but they get lumped together all to often.
I am a veteran sales professional, make no mistake about it. I learned early on in life that the best sales people understand marketing well, and that a comprehensive understanding of marketing science will push you to the top of your game in any sales organization. I obtained a degree in communications with a designation in consumer psychology. The true art of sale or a sales force lies in the understanding of the enterprises customer. There is no guess work involved, just hard work and good science.
Here are some of the ways I have helped organizations.
- Using data to draw sales conclusions and assumptions.
- Lead scoring and lead generation.
- Leveraging technology to shorten sales cycles and obtain better an more efficient results.
- SaaS models.
- Product launches on and offline.
- Sales organization training, restructuring and staffing.
- Sales training.
- Sales consulting.
- Teaching people how to close!